Tuesday, February 07, 2006

RPC Backend

After stumbling in my own stupidity for a while, and with help from folks over at TG mailing list, I've figured out the whole XMLRPC thingie.
So now we have it in TB, and so:
  1. Ping backs implemented (endpoint is '/RPC', method: 'pingback.ping')
  2. blogger API implemented 100%
  3. mt API implemented 100%
  4. metaWeblog implemented 90% (the newMediaObject does nothing)
  5. ...and we have trackbacks!

I'd really like to hear some comments on where do you think I should go next with this (i warn you, I will disregard any sexual references! :) ), what to implement next, and etc.
C`ya Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: