Monday, January 30, 2006

Finishing up the dashboard

Hello there.
Today I've hacked a bit more on the TurboBlog code. Here's what I came up with:
  1. Tag clouds. Yep we have those. One click to turn the list view of tags, into cloud view.
  2. Main page prettyfing. Avatar now looks better, tags are not stuck together
  3. Tag managment is complete (add/remove/rename)
  4. Comment managment is complete (view/mass edit/delete)
Basicly at this point only two main things are missing:
a) Settings (global and per-blog)
b) Search (i should add one on the main page, and activate those in managment parts)

After that, I think we can have a nice 0.1 release ;)

1 comment:

SuperJared said...

I've all but conceded: http://groups.google.com/group/Toasty-Goat/browse_thread/thread/b7ca8dd34d921ff5

I can't wait to get TB running on my server.