Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Random bla bla.

Hmm... This mo rning I went to my GMail box to check for new mail, and was surprised to find there 50 new invites! WTF? Well, anyhow, if anyone needs one - drop me a note here. Although, these days, everyone who's at least a bit geeky has account there...


In the totally unrelated news:
I am nerdier than 94% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
Dunno how the heck did that happen :-S

And now some stuff from the PyQLogger front:

  • I'm writing this post with 2.0 version, having it spell-checked on-line , with all the plug-ins working just great.
  • I've made a new plug-in that's called Templates. It allows you to store a set of pre-defined text blocks with keywords and then just press Ctrl-J while editing, select the needed template from list and it pastes the code! Very handy.
  • I've kicked old post editor out of the window, now the only possible editor is Scintilla. I think it's the right way (and since it's ALWAYS installed with PyQt, availability is not an issue here)
  • The progress is really good these days, and I'm hoping to get closer to some sort of a beta next week or so. No promises though.

No comments: