Saturday, January 29, 2005

Look what the cat dragged in!

Lookie, lookie. What's that?



Oh yeah, we have an online spell checker now! Works really smooth, btw ;)

It was quite a pain making Scintilla do what I wanted it to do, but in the end - very rewarding. Anyhow, because I think it's a rather usefull feature, I'll make it permanent in the code, not a plugin. Plus we'll bundle the ASpell bindings with PyQLogger. (it should also work on windows, btw)


Oh, and btw, since I was very impressed with some Flash demos I've been seeing lately, I plan to use VNC2SWF to create some introductionary shows of PyQLogger. It should be ready before the 2.0 release.

2 comments:

Gintautas Miliauskas said...

I'm currently using PyQLogger on a daily basis, I blogged about it a few days ago. My review was rather harsh, don't be offended, but I think that you should take some things in consideration. In particular, reliability and usability are in general more important than the sheer amount of features. A nice and clean interface is also a high priority for any GUI application.

Steve Austin said...

Informative blog. I have a w3.org 1999 xhtml blog.