First of all, here’s the progress on PyQLogger:
- Kde is in. Tray Menu, KHTML Preview and DCOP. Fear!
- QScintilla is in. Optional ofcourse. It’s transparent aswell.
- Better fonts for editor control (hopefully this will work) with anti aliasing
- New plain text, human readable config files, courtesy of Xander
- Image insert dialog now supports upload and automatic thumbnail generation
And that’s it for now… Hopefully I’ll pack a 1.3.3 release today. We’ll see how it goes.
Now, in other news, I am starting to get scared of Google. They become to DARN good at what they do.Their last spawn called Google Suggest is absolutly amazing.
Ofcourse, some one immidiatly wipped a fresh Python module called PyGoogleSuggest that will return a list of suggestions per word request. Amazing again.
The only thing that would make this even MORE amazing, is that if someone would be able to build this into Firefox's search bar. Oh yes!